- Febr 16 - April 14, 2019
- tbd / 100 Years of Bauhaus
- Two-person exhibition at Mies van der Rohe's McCormick House / EAM, Elmhurst, IL
- July-Dec, 2018
- After Junkspace
- Group exhibition curated by Danny Floyd at the Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Plot - An Editorial Project
- Plot is an online platform dedicated to the narrative networks of images; contributions come from a wide array of disciplines.
- Share (tentative title) - Phase II
- Share, the long-term photographic observation of New York's Financial District, has moved into its next phase, which includes the development of several exhibition formats.
- More Details
- April 13 - May 5, 2018
- Group exhibition at Axel Obiger Gallery, Berlin
- Dec 2017
- Sterling Music Room - In Print
- A year of salons, dinners, exhibitions, performances, etc., in my Brooklyn apartment have been collected into the format of a poster.
- See more
- Sept - Dec 2017
- Call & Response - Wave Hill, Bronx, NY
- This group exhibition will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Wave Hillís Sunroom Project Space, a venue for New York-area artists to exhibit site-specific work in a solo show.
- April 2017
- Residency at Latitude, Chicago
- A one month residency to continue with current projects.
- Jan - Dec 2016
- Sterling Music Room
- Sterling Music Room was a year-long salon and exhibition project in my Brooklyn apartment. While the project drew inspiration from many places, including the transformations of a Rococo period room now in the Victoria & Albert Museum, London, at its heart it was a response to the rising rents and current luxurification of New York City. Through planned events as well as chance encounters, Sterling Music Room examined the possibilities and poetics of a critical and engaged domesticity under the conditions of late capitalism.
- Website for Sterling Music
- Read more